Filmas-bomba Korėjoje

Pokalbiai apie siaubo filmus

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Filmas-bomba Korėjoje

Post by ZeaLot »

Režisierius dovanojęs mums "Memoirs of Murder" ir "Barking Dogs Never Bite" perliukus, pristatė naująjį savo darbą - The Host (aka Gwoemul).

Teaser'is: http://www.guemuru.com/trailer/guemurutoku_large.mov

DVDRip'o dar nematyti, tad teks luktelt ..

Keletas komentarų:

This is a movie which will go straight into "best monster movies" lists; it is ground-breaking in the way humorous and horror content has been intertwined by a master film director.
--
The Host is a film that people have been talking about a lot during its production and the teasers and posters I'd seen to date had gotten me pretty interested.
--
The creature effects in this film are quite superb. It has weight and a natural, organic movement. So often CGI creatures will appear to run over the ground or not properly interact and collide with real life objects, here though every effort has been made to address this, and it works superbly.
--
"Gwoemul" is definitely NOT a typical monster movie. It goes beyond stereotypes and plays out the monster story plot in a totally new and unique way. It manages to be not just a thriller, but also a comedy and a drama all at once- without making the flow of the movie awkward!
--
Gwoemul, meaning "monster" in the Korean language, is unlike anything else people have seen. This monster has no name like Godzilla or King Kong. It's just "monster". You can really never figure out what this monster is. And it is also a poor sacrifice of modern society.
--
In just over a month (38 days), this movie set a new record in Korean box office with viewers over 12.4 millions.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.