Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

[NEW] Halloween by Rob Zombie

Post by ZeaLot »

Halloween by Rob Zombie

Scott Weinberg writes: "If you love the original "Halloween," but have grown a little weary with the endless sequels, it looks like shock-maker Rob Zombie might have just the answer: He'll be writing and directing an all-new installment in the series (don't call it a sequel!), which will be ready for release in October of 2007.
  • NEW YORK, NEW YORK (June 4, 2006) ? Dimension Films is proud to announce that they will make a new ?Halloween? movie with Rob Zombie (The Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses) writing, directing and serving as a producer. Malek Akkad of Trancas International Films (Halloween H20: 20 Years Later) will produce the feature along with Andy Gould of Vision Entertainment Group (The Devil's Rejects, House of 1000 Corpses). Zombie will also serve as music supervisor on the film. Miramax Films will co-finance the development with Dimension Films. The announcement was made today by The Weinstein Company co-chairman, Bob Weinstein.

Zombie's vision of this film is an entirely new take on the legend and will satisfy fans of the classic "Halloween" legacy while beginning a new chapter in the Michael Myers saga. This new movie will not only appeal to horror fans, but to a wider movie-going audience as well. It will not be a copycat of any prior films in the "Halloween" franchise. The film is set for an October 2007 theatrical release.

Read more @ Bloody-Disgusting.com

---

Rob Zombie, who is set to direct a new version of the horror film HALLOWEEN, talked about the upcoming film in an interview with www.halloweenmovies.com .

Some interesting quotes from Zombie:

"I am basically making a prequel and a semi-remake of the first film all in one. So really in theory there will be more original content than remake content. That's why I don't like the word "remake.""

When asked if he was planning to go into Michaels childhood, Zombie said, "I think this aspect of the story is very important in order to bring new life to the character of Michael Myers. The film begins in 1978."

"I wouldn't even go near this project if I didn't feel like a had a fresh, worthwhile approach to the material. Besides, I'm not touching one single frame of Carpenter's classic. That film will remain as it always has."

"I talked to John about it and he was vey supportive. He basically said, "That's great Rob, go for it and make it your own." What more do I need?"
Last edited by ZeaLot on 2006-06-27, 22:25, edited 2 times in total.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Gera naujiena. Hallowenas - gerai, Rob Zombie - labai gerai.
įdomu, kaip pavyks Rob Zombie pasireikšt šitam žanre, vis dėlto čia kitokią atmosferą reiks sukurti, nei per Devil's Reject ar House of 1000 corpses.
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

sita naujiena irgi jau girdejes,paziuresim kaip ten bus,tikiuosi nepadarys tokios dalies kaip Halloween 3 ,kuri ziauriai prasta buvo ir isvis kazkaip ne i tema padaryta
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

kad Halloween 3 ne į temą - tai faktas. Nors man visai patiko, ypač ta pagrindinė kvaila reklaminė daina. Reikėjo jį daryt , kaip atskirą filmą ir neužvadint 3 dalimi. Būt visai kitas vertinimas.
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

galbut ,bet prisimenu kai pirma karta ta pamaciau,pagalvojau va paziuresiu su Micheal Myersu nebloga siaubiaka,ziuriu ziuriu kazkaip nepanashu i senesnes 2 dalys Halloween,heh ziuriu kitas visai scenarijus,ir filmas kazkoks marazmas, ziurint zmogui i reklama su kauke ,kauke susilydo su zmogumi ir gyvates is jos islenda ,nu jau perdeta fantazija...
ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Post by ZeaLot »

Atnaujinta naujiena, pridėtas Rob Zombie interviu.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

jega!
Rob zombie - siaubo filmu viltis
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

jega!
Rob zombie - siaubo filmu viltis
del to tau pritariu,vien ko verti jo pasktuniai filmai House of 1000 corpses ,Devils Rejects
XTC
Suzombėjęs

Post by XTC »

shudas tas rob zombie:)
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

Bet juk, kiek zinau, tai vieninteliai jo filmai (?)
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

Bet juk, kiek zinau, tai vieninteliai jo filmai (?)

Director - filmography
(In Production) (2000s)

busimas:
Halloween (2007)

The Devil's Rejects (2005)
House of 1000 Corpses (2003)

Aha
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

Aisku :)

tai su nekantrumu lauksim!
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

shudas tas rob zombie:)
ačiū tau XTC, kad padėjai suprast koks rob zombie shudas :)
man dar ir durnas jis pasirodė, ir pseudonimas jo durnas...
XTC
Suzombėjęs

Post by XTC »

tajjjjjjjjjp:)
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Michaela Myersa šį kartą vaidins wrestleris http://imdb.com/name/nm0541932/. o daktarą Lommis pats Malcolmas Mcdowelas. Gal ir neblogas pasirinkimas :)