Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

[NEW] 13 Souls

Post by ZeaLot »

13 Souls

"13 SOULS is in the spirit of all those black and white Vincent Price classics we all love to stay up late at night watching, with a bold 21st Century twist."
Sounds interesting to me!
  • British horror writer/director Frazer Lee (On Edge, Red Lines, Urbane) is working on a commissioned horror screenplay entitled "13 SOULS" based on a story by Umberto Lenzi (Cannibal Ferox).

The movie is in development with Producer Margit Bimler at Marloo Media Films.

Frazer says, "13 SOULS is in the spirit of all those black and white Vincent Price classics we all love to stay up late at night watching, with a bold 21st Century twist. It has guts, gore, ghosts and more. Plenty of creepy atmosphere and shocks. I just delivered a new draft and am very pleased to say that it scared the crap out of everyone who read it!"
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.