Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

[NEW] Diary of the Dead?

Post by ZeaLot »

Diary of the Dead?

I don't think this is part of his "dead" franchise by the sounds of it, but hopefully it will be some good zombie action :)

UPDATE
  • ** DIARY OF THE DEAD: The Hollywood Reporter has announced that George A. Romero will be writing and directing a new zombie film. Diary is said to follow a group of college students shooting a horror film in the woods, when they stumble up on a real zombie uprising. Deciding to capture the moment to make the most of their opportunity turns out to be a bigger pain in the ass (and the neck and arms and torso...) than the usual indie film faces.
Actual it does appear to be an official Dead film:
http://www.bloody-disgusting.com/news/7081
  • The dead are rising again.

The Hollywood Reporter writes that horror maven George A. Romero has signed on to write and direct "George A. Romero's Diary of the Dead," the latest sequel to his 1968 cult classic "Night of the Living Dead."

With a story mixing elements of "The Blair Witch Project" and the long-running "Dead" series, the film will follow a group of college students shooting a horror movie in the woods who stumble upon a real zombie uprising. When the onslaught begins, they seize the moment as any good film students would, capturing the undead in a "cinema verite" style that causes more than the usual production headaches.

After going more than two decades without making an independently financed zombie film, Romero told his production partner Peter Grunwald he was frustrated working within the system. "I was trying to convince Peter we could just run off and do it ourselves," he said.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
Evilized
Kanibalas

Post by Evilized »

o štai ir treileris
atrodo, bus visai smagus filmiūkštis..

ps. kokia čia siaubo režisierių mada iki paskutiniosios nešioti TOOOOOOKIUS akinius? ;)
"Dump these chemicals in the graveyard, what could go wrong?"
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

turetu but neblogas siaubo filmas apie zombius, visgi filmo rezisierius zombiu filmu tevas - G.Romero, jo darbai beveik nenuvylia , ziuresim kaip su situ bus