[NEW] NEW Re-Animator Triology

Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

[NEW] NEW Re-Animator Triology

Post by Muzonas »

“Brian Yuzna has reported that he is planning out a new Re-Animator trilogy. House of Re-Animator (READ OUR OTHER RE-ANIMATOR NEWS HERE) will Find the good Dr. West taking care of the dead president in the White House, and then “Re-Animator Unbound” sees him fighting Lovecrafts’ great-old ones. The finale of the new, “Re-Animator Begins”, opens with West having lost his memory after his battle with the Great Old Ones, and he is revived by the neice of his old protege Dr. Gruber. He then goes back to the beginning in Switzerland, and starts to break his code of ethic by falling in love.”

For more info read the interview with Brian Yuzna at this website, OCCHI Sul Cinema
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Yuzna padarys, vertas pasitikėjimo režisierius. Tegul daro :)
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

Jega! Man tai re-animator ir seip kultinis reikalas tai mielai paklausysiu jo kikenimo ir ateities nuotykiuose ;)
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

aha man irgi Yuznos zombiu filmai geri :twisted: ,1 is geriausiu sio tipo siaubo filmu kurejas,nusileidzia nebent zombiu filmu tevui Romero,lauksiu siu filmu :)
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

O kokiu dar jo zombiniu filmu rekomenduotumet be re-animator? ciuju busiu nemates , labai idomu
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

va jo visi su zombiais filmai :
Reanimator(1985)
Bride of the Reanimator(1990)
Return of the Living Dead 3(1993)
Beyond the Reanimator(2003)
ir va busiantys House of Re-Animator (2008) (announced)

bet ir kiti jo siaubo filmai neblogi,isskirt galima siuos
From Beyond(1986)
Warlock(1989)
Infested(1993)
bei Dentist 1,2

atrodo nieko daugiau nepamirsau :)
Last edited by Muzonas on 2007-01-02, 22:00, edited 1 time in total.
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Society (1989) prie to pačio norėčiau paminėt, nors ir ne zombiu filmas, bet kokios orgijos užtai ten vyksta :)
GOREBORGAS
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by GOREBORGAS »

jis sukure RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD 3 ??? tikrai kultas

na dar nemaciau BRIDE of reanimator, reiks susirupint
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

jo Return of the Living Dead 3 jo darbas,na visos tos pirmos 3 dalys ,tiesiog super,kazkada dar budamas vaikas,pamaciau jas,tai suzavejo ziauriai,va dabar dar kartais pasiziuriu :) ,o tie 4 ir 5 kurios pasirode siais metais dar neteko matyt,bet kiek klausiau uzsinieciu ir ju atsiliepimu,tai paskutinis shudas
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Yuzna apie 4 dali :
"Actually I'm getting into some talks with companies that may have the financing in place quite soon. So it's not unlikely that it may get going pretty soon. I think it's closer than ever now. In order to bring Stuart back and have actors like William Macy and stuff, the budget has to be more than what I was working with. So this meant the financing was more difficult. That's what we've been having to deal with. If it was just making it with Jeffrey [Combs] on the level of "Beyond Re-Animator", we could have done it much more easily. But we want to have Stuart come back in and [screenwriter] Dennis Paoli and bring back Bruce Abbott and Jeffrey as well and try to cast it up. When we did "Beyond Re-Animator", I think I can certainly speak for myself and I do believe Jeffrey also felt this way, we were very afraid of doing it because it had been a lot of years since the second one and there was a whole new generation of horror fans." In short, there's no guarantee that Gordon will make the film, but if he does, it will probably be "House of Re-Animator." If Gordon doesn't return, the project could be something else.