[NEW] Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2007)

Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

Freddy
Bumbeklis

[NEW] Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2007)

Post by Freddy »

LATEST NEWS

4/28/07
Added a few new bloody pics to the gallery, courtesy of Fango.

4/13/07
I've added a handful of behind-the-scenes pics from the film in the gallery. You can also check out a detailed plot-outline here, but be warned there are many spoilers.

3/21/07
I've added a link to the film's myspace, where you can view some behind-the-scenes photos.

11/02/06
Fango reports that The Roost director Ti West will take the helm, replacing Eli Roth, whom has too much on his plate to be able to follow up his first film. According to their source, Ti will bring something new to the plate and won't be just a repeat of the original.

11/18/04
Original writer/director Eli Roth spoke with Moviehole recently about various projects, one of which was Cabin Fever 2. Here's what he had to say: "We are getting in the draft next week from Randy Pearlstein, who I co-wrote the first one with. He's got such a good idea for the sequel, and I can't wait to read it. Lion's Gate is rearin' to go, so hopefully once the draft comes in we'll start preproduction. I know I was the face of Cabin Fever, but Randy really helped "flesh out" the characters before I killed them off in horrible ways".

DETAILS

- Filming in North Carolina.
- Judah Friedlander plays the Down Home Water security guard.
- Mark Borchardt plays Winston's cousin from Wombusaw.
- Larry Fessenden plays an ill-fated water truck driver.
- Original producer Lauren Moews is reportedly heading the project along.
- The obvious sequel to the first film that was written and directed by Eli Roth.

šaltinis: http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/
Last edited by Freddy on 2007-05-01, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.
redvirus
Kanibalas

Re: [NEW] Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2007)

Post by redvirus »

Freddy wrote: 4/28/07

4/13/07
I've added a handful of behind-the-scenes pics from the film in the gallery. You can also check out a detailed plot-outline here, but be warned there are many spoilers.

3/21/07
I've added a link to the film's myspace, where you can view some behind-the-scenes photos.
Va kam sitie cia tai nesuprantu :| Nors link'as tada koks galetu but
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes, in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Freddy
Bumbeklis

Re: [NEW] Cabin Fever 2: Spring Fever (2007)

Post by Freddy »

redvirus wrote:
Freddy wrote: 4/28/07

4/13/07

3/21/07
Va kam sitie cia tai nesuprantu :| Nors link'as tada koks galetu but
Ups.. pamiršau :D

šaltinis: http://www.upcominghorrormovies.com/
Muzonas
Kaulų kolekcionierius

Post by Muzonas »

Vienas is mano paciu laukiamiausiu filmu.1 dalis ziauriai suzavejo.Bet idomu ar bus vertas pirmtako ,nes visgi Ti West ne Eli Rothas
Freddy
Bumbeklis

Post by Freddy »

Muzonas wrote:Vienas is mano paciu laukiamiausiu filmu.1 dalis ziauriai suzavejo.Bet idomu ar bus vertas pirmtako ,nes visgi Ti West ne Eli Rothas
Kraujo bus daug :D , Mačiau foto iš užkulsių , visi kraujieti tik vaikšto...
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

Freddy wrote: Kraujo bus daug :D , Mačiau foto iš užkulsių , visi kraujieti tik vaikšto...
panašu kad bus :)
ImageImage