Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

[NEW] Suspiria remake again

Post by ZeaLot »

Suspiria remake again

One of those projects where they remain completely oblivious to the concept of remaking flawed films into good movies, not making great films incredibily shitty.

Video Games? Uwe Boll?
  • SUSPIRIRA remake take 2?!: Variety reports that the new Italian film company First Sun is preparing to produce a remake of Dario Argento’s classic SUSPIRIA, which celebrates its 30th anniversary this year with a screening this Friday at the Cannes Film Festival. Director Luca Guadagnino, fashion designer Silvia Venturini Fendi and producers Carlo Antonelli, Marco Morabito and Massimilano Violante are the First Sun team behind this project which will be shot in English. “SUSPIRIA has a unique style that we want to reinvent for today's generation,” Guadagnino tells the trade. “We intend to create a concept that will encompass cinema, video games, fashion and music and that revives the original for those who did not experience it. The Gothic resurgence is very strong around the world at the moment…and we feel that a new version of SUSPIRIA will fit very well.” (thanks to Fangoria.com) Video games?! Right....
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Post by Slasher »

ne visai į temą.
Neužilgo pasirodys restauruota orginali Argento "Suspiria". Traileris :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n7UhtZ2IEs4
ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Post by ZeaLot »

Ta diena kaip matyti iš treilerio - lapkričio 21-oji, smagu girdėt, kad remasterins, reikės pasižiūrėti dar sykelį kai išleis ;)
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.