Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

[NEW] Scanners remake? Heads explode...

Post by ZeaLot »

Scanners remake? Heads explode...

... mainly my head, after hearing this news on another remake of a horror classic.
  • SCANNERS remake: Here's what writer David Goyer has to say about the upcoming remake to be directed by Darren Lynn Bousman (SAW sequels); "One of the things that's also great about Scanners was the fact that Cronenberg embeds so much subtext into his stories," he told the site. "We've tried to keep the spirit of that and kind of transpose that into a post-9/11 world, if you can imagine what SCANNERS would be involved in in that kind of world. That's what we're attempting to do here." (thanks to Bloody-Disgusting.com)
I suppose with the post-911 they mean the suspicion and terrorist angle of people running around reading minds? I dunno, most remakes are friggin terrible but with things like the bsg remake and what not.... screw it, predicting a crappy remake!

Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.