The Evil Dead (2010)

Naujienos/Straipsniai/Prašymai

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

Zztop
Velnias, greičiausiai...

The Evil Dead (2010)

Post by Zztop »

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0434020/

Na kaip supratau, tai 2010 turėtume sulaukti Evil Dead remeiko. Gerai tas, kad režisuos Sam Raimi :). Ką manote jūs?
Last edited by Zztop on 2009-06-16, 23:02, edited 2 times in total.
Meskiukas_Zudikas
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by Meskiukas_Zudikas »

Evil Dead be Bruce Campbell ne Evil... :evil:
Freddy
Bumbeklis

Post by Freddy »

Labiau domina Evil Dead IV (2011), nes su Remake nieko gero nebūna dažniausiai :) O naujam filme, gal kokių naujų minčių įneš :)
redvirus
Kanibalas

Post by redvirus »

Apie filmą nieko nekomentuosiu. Bet dėl Bob Saget, tai Zztop sukėlė šypsena. Na nereikia aklai tikėti IMDB Board'uose atsitiktinai numestuose bajeriuose :) Nes šitas tai net akivaizdžiai ir neslepiant paties autoriaus įvardijamas kaip pokštas
Last edited by redvirus on 2009-06-16, 22:55, edited 1 time in total.
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes, in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Eikantas
Kanibalas

Post by Eikantas »

na žmogus gal pirmą kart gyvenime atsivertė IMDB,
tai padėsiu susiorientuoti:

IMDB filmo profilio schemos išaiškinimas

V

Pavadinimas (metai)
Overview
Cast :arrow: čIA IMDB RAšO AKTORIUS :idea: :!:

kaip matome, šito filmo profilyje CAST skyrelio dar nėra
Zztop
Velnias, greičiausiai...

Post by Zztop »

Na va pasitaisiau, tikiuosi patenkinti daba? Beja nepirmą kart imdb naudojuos 8) Bet va visi darome klaidas, tik vieni daugiau, kiti mažiau.
Meskiukas_Zudikas
SIAUBAS.LT tarnas

Post by Meskiukas_Zudikas »

Freddy wrote:Labiau domina Evil Dead IV (2011), nes su Remake nieko gero nebūna dažniausiai :) O naujam filme, gal kokių naujų minčių įneš :)

o šitą jau buvau pamiršęs... tik ilgai laukt... :roll:
Freddy
Bumbeklis

Post by Freddy »

na čia manau įdomių dalykų galima pasiskaityt: SPOILERS
So I wasn't allowed to reveal this information until after Drag Me to Hell was finished. Of course my friend didn't want me to get him fired. He is now working on some other upcoming film with Benicio Del Toro. He actually hated working with Sam Raimi's crew, the guys were immature punk rock sadistic fiends as he called them. Well I mean his job is with the lighting department so I do not see why his co-workers would be such A-holes.- Anyways here it goes:

1. Ash is NOT in the film. But there is a new character called "Cash". Supposedly Sam Raimi thinks it would be funny/weird to have a character with a rythming name and resemblance to Ash except with a guitar which he plays like Johnny Cash and even turns the guitar into a weapon by the end of the film and goes ape s *** on all the deadites.

2. The backstory is the same with minor changes. There is the Book of the Dead, incantations are the same with darker music and a cast of 5 this time. There is Cash and his sister, two other lovers, and this nerdy homosexual teenager. Another thing is that they touch upon the archelogist who found the Book. His soul is trapped in limbo within the walls of the Cabin. Cash's sister is an artist and the first one to become possessed.

3. Rating? Sam Riami said he is going all out on this one. He actually would love NC17 but it won't work. There will be "too much" gore", as he has put it.

4. Possessions. Of course the sister would be possessed. There is no "tree rape scene", but something worse. They have been hinting a "deadite raping". He actually wants one of the deadites to manifest in the forest as a monsterous demon and "have fun" with Cash's sister. Riami also is thinking of Cash's sister to enjoy it and become the "demon whore". The reason for her to leave the Cabin this time is that there toliet is backup in the Cabin so she decides to "poo" out in the woods. Oh and she does do it! The trees will play a small part in the film.

5. Deadites- The deadites in this film are going to be grotesque supposedly. There will be the demon monster in the forest, the possessed sister "witch", Cash's two other friends who are lovers again, and the nerdy kid will be inhabited by the "worst of all demons". They are hoping for a more twisted yet hilarious film. The deadites will be grotesque, twisted, and creepy but also clumsy, stupid, and resembling handicapped patients. Sounds kinda offensive if you ask me.

6. Guitar-Shotgun. I have no idea what the hell that means. Oh and Cash will lose his hand in this again.

7. Fruit Cellar. The archeologist will be buried in the Cellar and eventually rise from the dead as a deadite. They are hoping to make the archeologist into a feminine looking man with a deep husky voice played by a "great actor". I wonder who that will be. Some think it will be Bruce Campbell.

8. The Nerdy Kid/Worst Demon- Sam Raimi is really hoping to make a "travis bickle/taxi driver character". He wants this nerdy homosexual kid to become a ferocious monsterous demonic Satan at the end who gets back at everyone who picked on him. They want this to be an extremely womanly flamboyant male demon. So imagine a male deadite with nails, eye lashes, a whig, and a lisp my friend said.

9. Gore. There will be a lot of gore! A hacking scene where one of them is hacked up all over. Head, feet, hands, fingers, toes, face, chest, stomach, etc. One of them will be "exorcised" to the point where the possessed human actually opens their mouth 12 inches wide and explodes gallons of blood with a loud demonic roar (witch in DMTH) until the whole body is empty and the person dies. Someone will also run around with no head and use blood to squirt from their neck at Cash to make him go blind. Oh and the milk will be in it! One will cough milk at Ash just like in the original. They are even thinking "feces", which sounds disgusting.

There is a hint that Cash and the nerdy kid are well "suggested" lovers. But Raimi is a little worried if a leading homosexual male for a horror film is offensive, ice breaking, or too ridiculous for people to handle. But they would not make Cash flamboyant, he is going to be strong and witty. And if anyone has any questions I will ask my friend. Ask any questions and I will find out for you guys.