Sex Hygiene (1942)

filmai, video klipai, dokumentika, žaidimai...

Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

Slasher
Adminas
Adminas

Sex Hygiene (1942)

Post by Slasher »

Sex Hygiene (1942)

Pagal screnus visai, kaip horror :)

IMDb
  • Several servicemen relax by playing pool, but one of them goes off to spend time with a prostitute. Later, he discovers he has contracted a venereal disease. A graphic and frank presentation of the types and treatment of venereal disease follows.
    Every GI who has ever seen this never forgets it. Even though it was made in 1941, it was shown to new soldiers on a regular basis for at least 27 years. I saw it in 1968, when I joined up, and I know of one ex-GI who saw it when he enlisted in 1970. It could well be showing now, for all I know. The main difference between this and other training films is that it's far better produced and acted than virtually any other training film ever made. It was directed by John Ford, produced by Darryl Zanuck, and featured such professional Hollywood actors as Robert Lowery, Charles Trowbridge and George Reeves. If that wasn't enough to set it apart from the run-of-the-mill training film, then the footage of diseased faces, lips and other body parts was. Even more horrifying than that, though (for a newly enlisted 18- or 19-year-old, at least) was the footage of what someone who was suspected of having syphilis (which, by 1941 morality, meant anyone who had sexual contact of any kind) had to go through. Soldiers were required to report any sexual contact they had, and if they were suspected of being infected with syphilis, they were then examined by a doctor and given preventive "treatment" which involved a procedure too graphic and, frankly, nauseating to describe here. The film served its purpose, temporarily at least--if Hedy Lamar and Betty Grable had shown up naked outside the theater after this film was shown, no soldier would have gone within 50 feet of them (of course, that would have lasted for all of 10 minutes . . . )

ed2k://|file|Sex.hygiene.(J.Ford)(SATrip.VOSITA).-.fiorfuoco.avi|282309164|B6C39F8FA77381616D1447C1BF6DDF2C|/

soundchaser
Moderatorius
Moderatorius

Post by soundchaser »

V pizdu, kazhkaip nesinori zhiuret :)
Born dead, buried alive
The Zodiac
Palaidotas daržinėj

Post by The Zodiac »

Uhh... atrodo siaubingai, manau cia tikras siaubo filmas :D
fakjupypl
Kanibalas

Post by fakjupypl »

Paziurejus susidare vaizdas, kad saugiau ant rozetes myzhti :D
"teka gyvenimėlis šiknos grioveliu..." c.p. E.M.
Dietrich
Palaidotas daržinėj

Post by Dietrich »

u ja ja, pamyzk, poto papasakok ispudzius :D