Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Evil Aliens (2005)

Post by ZeaLot »

Evil Aliens (2005)

IMDb
  • SCREENED AT THE 2005 TORONTO FILM FESTIVAL: Jake West's "Evil Aliens" is freakin' disgusting. It's splattery and loud and frantic and laden with wall-to-wall gore of the nastiest kind. And yes, I mean that in the nicest way possible.

Bowing before the altar of Peter Jackson and Sam Raimi's earliest (and nastiest) horror flicks, Jake West fills his sophomore effort (after 1998's Razor Blade Smile) with high-end splatter mayhem of the loopiest sort. Evil Aliens is the sort of movie that takes great delight in opening with the ugliest anal probe sequence you could possibly imagine -- and then spends the next 90 minutes trying to top its grue-laden prologue. And hoo boy does it succeed.

Michelle Fox (Emily Booth) is lead correspondent for one of England's tackiest and chintziest science "fact" programs. So when she lands a scoop about a young woman being alien-abducted from a tiny Welsh island, only to return to Earth 7 months pregnant, Michelle convinces her boss that this is the story that will rock the world. Of course she doesn't believe the story, but hey, a gal's got to do what she can to save her job! To this end, Ms. Fox hires a hunky cameraman, a sarcastic sound-man, an amazingly geeky UFO enthusiast, a bimbo actress, and a flaming leading man -- and off the crew goes, to a desolate part of the Welsh countryside that is accessible by car only during low tide.

The gang meets up with poor, impregnated Cat and her trio of astonishingly unpleasant manure-farming brothers. And then the aliens show up, thereby sparking a frenzied and fast-paced hour of interstellar carnage, broad goofy laughs, enjoyably kitschy special effects ... and more groovy gore than you'll find in 15 Hollywood horror flicks combined. Evil Aliens is a lot like Peter Jackson's Dead Alive in that it truly believes graphic gore is a vibrantly viable art-form. And as a lifelong fan of all things scary, silly, science-fictiony, and splatterific -- I had a damn good time with this flick. So much so, in fact, that I look forward to owning the DVD and using it as my new gore-threshold litmus test. (My friends are such wimps.)"

Code: Select all

ViDEO CODEC....: XviD
ViDEO BiTRATE..: 955 kbps
AUDiO CODEC... : MP3
AUDiO BiTRATE..: 128 kbps
ASPECT RATiO...: 16:9
RESOLUTiON.....: 512x288
ed2k://|file|Evil.Aliens.2005.LiMiTED.DVDRip.XviD-LiNE.avi|732866560|09C2012569C3CC8357018C25E98D2568|/

Last edited by ZeaLot on 2006-04-04, 00:21, edited 1 time in total.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.
ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Post by ZeaLot »

Atnaujinta nuoroda į gerą DVDRip'ą.
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.