Moderators: Slasher, Otis, ZeaLot

ZeaLot
Viršinykas
Viršinykas

Cannibal! The Musical (1996) DUAL AUDiO

Post by ZeaLot »

Cannibal! The Musical (1996)

IMDb
  • Alfred Packer was a mountain guide and sole survivor of a party of pioneers that got lost in the mountains in winter. Accused and convicted of murdering and eating his travelling companions, he was executed by hanging. The movie begins at his trial, where he pleads his innocence to an unsympathetic audience. Only reporter Polly Pry will listen to his story, which is then related to the viewers in the form of flashbacks. As Packer and his gold-prospecting clients make their way through the forests and mountains, they encounter bemused Japanese Indians, an unimpressed group of mountain men and the brutal Rocky Mountain winter, all of which inspire the travellers to break out into song and dance. - Jean-Marc Rocher
Comment: Wacky comedy from the South Park creators. A tad crappy, but i guess that's the point.

If you've never seen Cannibal! with the commentary, you are seriously missing out. I honestly watch this movie with the commentary on more often than not. Basically it's just Trey Parker, Matt Stone and the majority of the cast getting drunk and watching the movie. Feckin' hilarious!

Code: Select all

AVI File Details 
======================================== 
Name.........: Cannibal!.the.Musical+Commentary.XviD(Dual.Audio)[Add9].avi 
Filesize.....: 704 MB (or 721,742 KB or 739,063,808 bytes) 
Runtime......: 01:36:37 (138,980 fr) 
Video Codec..: XviD 
Video Bitrate: 771 kb/s 
Audio Codec..: 0x0055(MP3) ID'd as MPEG-1 Layer 3 
Audio Bitrate: 116 kb/s (58/ch, stereo) VBR LAME3.90? 
Frame Size...: 352x256 (1.38:1) [=11:8] 

Ripper: Add9 (me) 
Standard: NTSC 
Framerate: 23.976fps 
Audio Track 1: Movie (Dialog) 
Audio Track 2: Director & Cast Commentary 
Language: English
ed2k://|file|Cannibal!.the.Musical+Commentary.XviD(Dual.Audio)[Add9].avi|739063808|FD10266940331D1C3177036DC1802E04|/
Duke Henry: I am Henry the Red. Duke of Shale, Lord of the Northlands and leader of its peoples.
Ash: Well hello Mister Fancypants. Well, I've got news for you pal, you ain't leadin' but two things: Jack and shit... and Jack just left town.